Taipan Speargun / Railgun
The Legendary Torelli TAIPAN is a favourite with experienced Spearmen that appreciate the subtlety of the Carbon fibre barrel construction. Filled with polyurethane foam its perfect buoyancy, strength and durability make handling the TAIPAN a joy. Not only the best performing Carbon Fibre Speargun in Australia is has the best price tag!
- Carbon fibre barrel filled with polyurethane foam. Perfect buoyancy, strength, accuracy and durability
- Deep polymer rail. Quite, easy loading with minimal friction
- Glass reinforced nylon ALPHA handle with Integral loading butt, rubberized hand grip, never break stainless steel line release and stainless steel shark clip lanyard float line attachment
- 7.5mm diameter 2000mpa oil quenched hardened bend resistant Spring Steel Spear with scale piercing tri cut point and heavy duty flopper.
- Twin high modulus 16mm Latex Power Bands.
- Glass reinforced forced nylon TRIMAX muzzle featuring optional interchangeable configurations and easy push-in push-out power band slots
- TAIPAN comes standard with closed muzzle, can be changed to open or wing (parts sold separately)
- Heavy duty swivel muzzle bungie ensuring correct shooting line tension and quick spear change
- 180kg breaking strain hard skin black monofilament shooting line. No muzzle entanglement and high abrasion resistance
- Available in 90cm, 100cm, 110cm, 120cm, 130cm and 140cm lengths
- AUSTRALIAN made and LIFETIME WARRANTY!
90cm, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140
No Reel, Spooled Torelli Reel